18 September 2006

I'm Just a Regular Old Blogger Now!

OK. That's it. No more of my stories will be posted here. If you liked reading them, you're going to have to wait for the book. And yes, there really is going to be a book. I've got a title all picked out and everything. And I've already got stuff to put in the book. And I'm writing even more stuff. I know what time it is!!

So on to the normal blogging. Topical stuff - stuff that isn't all about Jovanka, for crying out loud!......(This is going to be difficult)...

So here's what's going on this week (in a nutshell):

*I've had the flu
*Pope Benedict said a bunch of anti-Muslim stuff and won't take it back
*In my Dutch class we are learning imperfect verbs
*I haven't eaten bread in over 6 weeks
*Bush maade a speech where he basically linked 9/11 to Iraq. Again.
*My rabbits, Daisy and Winnie are finally getting along, but there might be trouble on the horizon
*I had lunch yesterday at the church around the corner which is 1000 years old.
*There's a crisis in Darfur

OK. Most of it was stuff about me, rather than about the World At Large, but give me a break. This is my first day. I shall pick one from the bevvy of topics above that I think might be of interest to any reader and elaborate on it:


*My rabbits, Daisy and Winnie are finally getting along, but there might be trouble on the horizon.


Daisy and Winnie each came from a bird rescue place seperately, and have been living in seperate cages next door to each other. Whenever I would open the cages up for fraternization, they would fight, until recently they seemed to suddenly fall for each other and have decided to move in together. Now here's the thing: Daisy, the big one was (I thought) a girl, and Winnie, the baby one was (I thought) a boy, and certainly not "of age"....But they've been spending quite a lot of time the past few days shagging with Daisy on top, so I'm not quite sure what to think of the world anymore. We have to take them in to get checked on tomorrow. Daisy, although seemingly quite feminine, seems to have a penis, so I'm having my suspicions. Possibly they are both boys. Sometimes Rabbits are gay and I hope that's all that's going on here, otherwise we will need to surgicly intervene, and soon.

Here's all I'm going to say about the Pope......Well, he's come into his Popehood following a Pope who was arguably the most popular Pope in modern times, if not ever who was absolutely the best looking Pope in the last half a century; and here's this poor German Schmuck who not only used to be a Hitler Youth, but also has decided to take the name Benedict for crying out loud. Plus, I'm sorry, he's really not very attractive. So I think he's got a lot of anger that needs expressing. But Dude, (And I'm speaking directly to Pope Benedict, here): Give it a break. Stop saying stupid shit just because you want to carve out your own niche. It's not working for you, and you are just making yourself look bitter and downright silly.

That's all for today. I should get better at this and I certainly will try to keep it topical. Goodnight people. x

No comments: