28 January 2009

I Can Breathe! I Can Breathe! I Can Breathe!

Photobucket

I have had horrible allergies all my life. Sometimes I would literally sneeze repeatedly all day long until my nose was bright red. People would constantly ask me if I had a cold. My handbag was perpetually full of used kleenexes and I kept getting fired from waitressing jobs.

Photobucket

I've had my allergies tested in the past and it's been determined that I'm allergic to cats (I have 11) and dust mites (EVERYONE has pet dust mites). I had for a while given up cheese (but was still drinking milk) and found that things had improved a bit but then I went right back to the cheese because I was addicted. But now that I've officially been a Vegan for a month which means giving up all dairy products forever, I can officially report that I can breathe again!!!

Photobucket

I have never in my life gone this long without dairy products and the results are amazing! I had quite literally forgotten what it was like to be able to breathe properly! There is oxygen getting to my brain now! I can leave the house without having to carry my own body weight in tissues just in case.

Photobucket

Yaaaaay!! Why didn't I become a vegan years ago? Why? Why? Why? Think of all the money I could have saved on tissues! Think of all the jobs I could have kept!

Photobucket
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: